Unknown to many, LS Training Center is a hidden gem you need to discover within the city. It’s peaceful and a mixture of rustic and vintage experience. Composed of six Spanish-inspired houses and a café. The owner designer built everything by hand, one house at a time. It showcases interesting, rustic pieces such as wheels of horse carriages, pillars from wood that was buried underground, and bricks that span the entire courtyard.
What makes the experience excellent is the friendliness and personalized service of the staff. Truly it was magical night and day!
Spacious villas adorned with limestones, bricks, and salvaged old woods. Events center decorated with countless hard woods from old houses, railways, and boats.
• For extra Single bed rate, inclusive of breakfast worth 16USD.
• Rates are inclusive of 12% VAT.
• Rates are ex/inclusive of breakfast.
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
• Only children below seven (10) years old are free of charge.
• Check-in time 2:00 PM / Check-out time 12:00 NN.
No parties or guests allowed unless by special arrangement.
Pets not allowed.
Smoking is only allowed in the garden.
One house at a time.