With 24 rooms offering different guest capacities, Casa Vallejo is perfect for couples honeymooning, family outings or guests who appreciate historical establishments.
Standard Room (Fan)
– Good for 2 People, with breakfast
– Double sized bed
– With Cable TV, Writing Desk, Ensuite Toilet and Shower, Toiletries, Slippers, Dental Kits
Casa Vallejo underwent several restorations with improved tourist accommodations following this. Built in 1909, it was built as Dormitory No. 4 for laborers who worked on Baguio’s development when the Americans were building the city in the early 20th century. It has retained its basic architectural configuration and the original green and white color scheme typical of early American period architecture in Baguio.
Amenities that will make you feel right at home:
– Free Wi-Fi: Stay connected with the rest of the world even when you’re far away.
– Cable and Flat Screen TV: Catch up on favorite shows while lounging in the bedroom.
– Hot & Cold Shower: Take a refreshing shower without worrying about the temperature.
– Writing Desk: Scribble thoughts and conduct business in the comfort of your room.
– Cabinet Rack: Unpack and lay out your belongings neatly.
– Daily Housekeeping: Delight in a room that is freshly made-up, every day, by attentive staff.
It 1923, it was leased to the couple Spanish Salvador Vallejo and his wife Justina who adaptively converted the dormitory into a hotel.