Apply promo code HERITAGE10 and enjoy a 10% discount. Valid for travel through May 31, 2024.
Siri Wedamadura is a traditional residence set in 5 acres of grounds in Mirissa only moments from the beach and the fisheries harbor. Our four-bedroom home is an oasis of tranquility in the bustling village and sleeps 8 comfortably. Each bedroom is an air-conditioned ensuite with breath-taking tropical garden views.
The house features a 20m lap pool, comfortable indoor and outdoor living areas, a well-equipped kitchen and an open air dining area facing a lovely and intimate garden. Wifi is offered throughout. The house is fully serviced with a housekeeper, chef, gardener, and pool boy. A car and driver are available upon request.
The house has been renovated adopting a minimalist mix of polished concrete accented by the original wooden doors, shutters and handcrafted furniture and mostly locally sourced art.
Access and amenities:
· Exclusive use of the entire villa & pool
· Number of rooms : 4
· Number of beds : 4 ( 1 double, 3 twin – can be configured as doubles)
· Accommodation : 8 guests
· All rooms have air conditioning
· Free Wifi
· Laundry service
· In-house Chef
· Villa manager
· House keeper
Activities at the villa:
· Private outdoor swimming pool
· Yoga shala & massage facilities
· Table tennis
· Board games
· Day trip & excursions
Special guide and instructions:
Please be guided by the following to ensure a hassle-free stay:
Check-in / Check-out:
· Check-in from 2:00pm to 6:00pm
· Check-out before 8:00am to 10:00am
· Easy access to the beach
· Walking distance to Mirissa whale watching harbor
· Surfing beaches are close by
Check-in instructions and requirements:
Please arrive at the property no earlier than 2.00 pm, to allow the staff to prepare for your arrival. As according to our terms and conditions, a security deposit of one days rental will be requested in cash. On departure, please try and vacate the villas by 10.00 am. In some cases we understand that this may be difficult and we will try our best to accommodate. Upon departure, subject to a satisfactory check of the villa, to ensure no damages, the security deposit will be refunded.
· All rates mentioned are only the rent amount for the villa per night inclusive of all taxes. Additional charges are applicable for meals and other services.
· If your booking is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date, a 50% non- refundable deposit is required to secure the booking.
· If you book your stay within 30 days of your arrival date, you are required to pay the full price of the property rental.
· You will be asked to pay a cash security deposit on arrival at the property. The deposit is security against any damages or charges that may arise during your stay. The amount of the deposit will be equal to one days rent.
Cancelation and no show policy:
· No show is subject to forfeiture of all payments you have made.
· Should you cancel your booking for whatever reason your 50% deposit is non-refundable. Any balance payment will be returned to you.
· In the very unlikely event that we need to cancel your booking prior to the date of your arrival, you will be entitled to a full refund of all monies paid.
Mirissa, a charming coastal town in southern Sri Lanka, is renowned for its pristine beaches and laid-back ambiance. The town is a popular hub for whale watching, offering the chance to witness majestic blue whales in their natural habitat. Mirissa's beaches are favored by surf enthusiasts, providing excellent conditions for surfing. Coconut Tree Hill, a scenic viewpoint, offers panoramic vistas of the coastline and the Indian Ocean. With vibrant nightlife, beach parties, and fresh seafood, Mirissa provides a perfect blend of relaxation and lively experiences along the tropical shores.
The "House of the Ayurvedic Doctor" Siri Wedamadura's long history began in 1849. The villa remained in the same family until it was purchased by the current owner. The impenetrable jungle had reclaimed the 5 acre grounds. The home's former magnificence lost in disrepair.