A visit to one of the honorable and magnificent colonial houses in Taal is certainly a highlight, but what is an overnight stay in such a palace from days gone by in comparison. Such a gem is the lovingly conserved and furnished Posada La Patriciana. The modern bathrooms of the rooms are a comfortable addition. The excellent staff complete the perfect stay here.
The house was built in the 1850’s but was restored to its former glory in 2019 (conservation work took 2 years to complete).
THE ARCHITECTURAL DETAILS
Beautiful murals on the ceilings and walls of the common areas have been commissioned by a well-known artist, which gives a warm and cozy ambiance. This is where you can relive the past in contemporary comfort.
• WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
• Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
• Pets are not allowed.
• Children of any age are allowed.
• Children up to and including 4 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
• People no matter the age stay for 12 USD per person per night when using an available extra bed.
• No cots are available.
• Any type of extra bed or child’s cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
• Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
No parties or guests allowed unless by special arrangement.
Pets not allowed.
Smoking is only allowed in the garden.
A friendly, easy going person who enjoys meeting similarly nice people. She would be happy to share her historical home in the Philippines with you.