Conveniently situated in the Tbilisi City Centre district of Tbilisi City, Silver 34 Boutique is located 400 m from Freedom Square, 1.1 km from Rustaveli Theatre and 1.2 km from Tbilisi Opera and Ballet Theatre. The property is around 6.5 km from Medical University Metro Station, 2.6 km from Tbilisi Concert Hall and 1.3 km from Sameba Cathedral. The accommodation provides a terrace, a 24-hour front desk, where staff can assist guests, as well as free WiFi.
The units in the hotel are fitted with a kettle. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and slippers, guest rooms at Silver 34 Boutique have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms are equipped with a seating area. At the accommodation each room is equipped with bed linen and towels.
Mtatsminda has become a symbol of Tbilisi's architectural and natural landscape. It dominates the city silhouette and can be admired from almost all other districts of Tbilisi. In the 19th century, the development of Rustaveli Avenue lent impetus to the urban growth on the slopes of Mtatsminda. The parallel streets of Rustaveli avenue were relatively wide and well-equipped, consequently they became preferred residence for the bourgeoisie; while the upper streets, on the slopes of Mtatsminda, were mostly narrow alleys, made up of smaller, two-story houses, in which craftsmen and workers lived. The development of Mtatsminda neighbourhood was further facilitated by the construction of the funicular, which connected the central districts of the city to the upper plateau of Mtatsminda. The funicular was built in 1903-1905. The building of the upper station of the funicular was constructed in 1938 and ever since it has become a landmark of the capital. There is a restaurant and bar inside the arched building. The main element of this building is a terrace, covered with an openwork ceiling and arches carried on high columns, and it is visible from many parts of the city. In 1929, pantheon of Georgian writers and public figures was opened on the terrace around Mamadaviti Church. In the 1930s, a 34-hectare Mtatsminda park was laid out, later its area was increased to 100 hectares. In 1956, the first television tower in Georgia was erected on the upper plateau of Mtatsminda, which was replaced by a new one in the 1970s.