A hidden gem in the middle of Bacacay great views of Mount Mayon and a very comfortable place to stay and discover this beautiful part of Albay in Bicol province.
An arquitectura mestiza family residence, it was built in the 1920s. This colonial home was recently converted into a well-appointed boutique hotel featuring modern conveniences blending well with traditional materials.
Rooms are rustic, spacious, and sparkling-clean. They are equipped with modern conveniences and hotel-grade amenities – comfortable large beds, air-conditioning, LCD TV and nice bathroom facilities. Most likely, guests would end up stay-cationing rather than exploring other points of interests within the vicinity.
MOVABLE & CUISINE-CULTURAL HERITAGE
One of the favorite part of the house though is the library and mini museum on the ground floor, the array of books and heirloom pieces impressively preserved by the family. On the second floor is Cucina Beatrice, a restaurant serving delectable Bicolano and fusion cuisine.
Their menu is inspired from family heirloom recipes passed from generation to generation. Try their grilled sandwich, Bicol express pasta and pandan chicken. Even their desserts – churros and leche flan – are faultless to cap off the meal. Their services also A+ with all their staff very kind and welcoming. The restaurant leads to a veranda with a beautiful view of Mayon – a perfect spot for siesta or magpatunaw after a hearty and satisfying meal.
Minute Walk Away: From the Casa is the Bacacay port – a nice place for strolling especially during dusk or sunset. You’ve love the simple life of the locals, who looks happy and contented just watching the glorious ending of the day.
• WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
• Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
• Children of any age are allowed.
• Children up to and including 4 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
• Any type of extra bed or child’s cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
• Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
No parties or guests allowed unless by special arrangement.
Pets not allowed.
Smoking is only allowed in the garden.